[geeks] Ping...

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Tue Oct 29 14:58:04 CST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Hill [mailto:sjh at waroffice.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 2:48 PM
To: geeks at sunhelp.org
Subject: Re: [geeks] Ping...

> >   Better yet... let the IRS compute the tax
> > and nobody has to file because they took the right amount the first
time.

> *ahem*  Do you really want a government organization to tell you how
> much money you _have_ to send them? ;-)

That's how it is done in Britain, and unless you are a small business
owner, or have more than one job, it is rarely fucked up.

That's how it should be.

--
Steven Hill

You guys really _trust_ your government, don't you?  I don't trust my
company to get my payroll correct every month, and the payroll department is
collection of dedicated Wisconsin Home Girls.  I can't imagine that level of
trust in a faceless worker-bee somewhere.

~Brian