[geeks] I really don't get it ...

Chris Byrne IV chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Oct 28 08:27:35 CST 2002

> Lords of Acid
>
> and Rammstein
>
> -J

Jeff, you are the first person other than myself and my ex-wife I have
ever heard refer to lords of acid. You have got to love
sexpunk/sexmetal. Kind of like deathmetal 'cept instead of death and
destruction they talk about sex drugs and perversion.

Half a pound of heroin
half a pound of treacle
that's the way the story goes
Out Comes The Evil

--Lords of Acid, Out Comes The Evil
(sung to the tune of pop goes the weasel)

Yesterday I bought the XXX soundtrack (the vin diesel movie not the
estevez brothers movie). It opens with rammstein, drowning pool,
hatebreed, queens of the stoneage, mushroomhead and flaw. If that isnt
some serious high energy agression music I don't know what is.

Unfortunately this weekend at an after con party while moshing to let
the bodies hit the floor some total fuckwit ripped my glasses off my
face and then stomped on them. I lost him in the croud or ... well lets
just say the song would have been appropriate.

Chris Byrne
And yeah though I walk through
the valley in the shadow of death
I shall fear no evil, for I am the