[geeks] I really don't get it ...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Oct 27 13:24:15 CST 2002

On Sunday, October 27, 2002, at 10:57 AM, David Cantrell wrote:
>>> As far as I'm concerned they're good only for artillery practice.
>> Um..the lawns or the people?
>
> Both the lawns and the people who obsess about them and fucking wake me
> up when there's still a zero in the hour on sunday mornings with their
> mowers.

Lawn nazi:     "You must MOW!  NOW!!"
Useful person: "Why?"
Lawn nazi:     "Because of the GRASS!  It has GROWN!  Therefore it must
be MOWED!"
Useful person: "Why?"
Lawn nazi:     "Because...just because it has to be MOWED!"
Useful person: "Why?"
Lawn nazi:     "Because it's GRASS, and it has GROWN!"
Useful person: "Why?"
Lawn nazi:     "Because...that's what you're supposed to do when it
GROWS!"
Useful person: "Why?"
Lawn nazi:     "Because you're SUPPOSED TO!"
Useful person: "Why?"
Lawn nazi:     "JUST BECAUSE!"

--
Dave McGuire                  "Mmmm, big."
St. Petersburg, FL                -Den