[geeks] Hershey 3D

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Oct 27 07:46:11 CST 2002

Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:

> Finally, the whole thing was nifty, but I doubt it will move past the
> gimick stage ever, but I could be wrong.

Don't count it out yet.  Jordan's Furinture in RI has a couple of those
3D rides in their store - and they do very brisk business.  They've had
these for a few years now, and they're still going strong.

New effects get added to these types of rides all the time, Disney has
been using them with great success, and I recall Six Flags having
something like them also.

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."