[geeks] I really don't get it ...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Oct 23 08:33:29 CDT 2002

I've always been a bus aficionado...especially school buses.  (It started
when I was young).  I'd like to get at least a circa 74' Carpenter body Ford
and a GMC 1960's city bus (the most common form-factor in movies [Speed] and
still in widespread use by many cities).  I'd also like to get an RV bus...
hmmm mobile data center.... hot tub....:-)  The place to get used school
buses is in North Carolina... They have tons of them sitting neglected in
people's yards... if they aren't too rusted out or used as planters, one
could easily rescue them and give em some mechanical lovin.  Stuff from the
50's or 60's would be really nice to restore.

Andrew