[geeks] SGI users looking for software

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Oct 20 08:13:36 CDT 2002

Shawn Wallbridge <shawn at synack-hosting.com> wrote:

> Looks interesting. I wonder how much documentation it comes with. We
> own a seat of Houdini at work and from what I have heard, it is quite
> complicated and not very user friendly.

That seems to be SOP for these types of packages these days.  By an
large, the user-friendly stuff is already inexpensive to start with, or
free...

> Oh, I just realized it comes with Halo (their new modelling package).
> That is pretty cool. I have download it now.

Now I'v got to try it.  See how it compares to what I'm already using...

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."