[geeks] FS: Geeky Pioneer DVR-103 DVD Burner IDE

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Mon Oct 14 21:59:26 CDT 2002

Seems hard times are hitting everyone nowadays.  A buddy of mine has
been
out of work for quite a while and is now selling kit to stay afloat.

He is selling his prized Pioneer DVR-103 DVD Writer for $300.  It's
almost
new and this guy is definately legit - I can personally vouch for the
goodness of his kit.

Details:

http://support.packardbell-europe.com/support/pri/item/item_spec_Pioneer_DVR
-103.asp?c=ap

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/ourstore-2000/piondvra0dvd.html

[Note: I just looked this up on the web, and you can shove this into a
G4
replacing the existing DVD drive and it'll work with iMovie]

Interested parties can email him at frankc at flashmail.com to avoid
further
clutter of geeks.  :-)

Thanks for looking.  Move along, nothing to see here.  Batteries not
included.