[geeks] Jaguar/Wallstreet

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Mon Oct 14 16:11:55 CDT 2002

On Monday, October 14, 2002, at 04:01 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   I'm trying to install it, and as soon as it boots from CDROM the LCD
> backlight turns of and won't turn back on until I power cycle the
> machine.  It's highly irritating.  Any suggestions?

External monitor?

Of course, if that works there is no guarantee that it will work right
once the OS is loaded.  If you do try it, immediately upgrade to 10.2.1
while the monitor is still attached in case this is a fixed bug.

Chris Hedemark
Professional Computer Consulting & Videography
Hillsborough, NC
http://yonderway.com

"Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time." -Steve Wright