[geeks] Finding out who owns an 866 number?

Leo Green leo at nurgle.net
Sun Oct 13 14:55:06 CDT 2002

This strange quandary isnt exactly computer related, but we're all geeks
here, and someone might know the answer here.

I've been getting these strange voicemail messages, asking me to call some
866 number. No company identification is left on these messages.

I call it, and I just immidately get placed on hold.  No company
identification, no NOTHING.

I'd like to find out who owns this number and see if I can distribute
appropriate larts to them, but I can't figure out who owns it.

If you want the actual number, contact me off-list and i'll give it.

--
   |||   leo at nurgle.net - KEDR Webradio 2000 - 2002 R.I.P.    |||
   A darkness carried in the heart can not be cured