[geeks] DNS/Speakeasy DSL question...

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Thu Oct 3 23:18:26 CDT 2002

Just got my DSL circuit turned on - waiting for the router in the mail.

Does anybody on the list use Speakeasy.net to host their domain with
their own DNS and mail servers?  I really don't want to pay $19/month
for DNS hosting when I have perfectly serviceable IPX boxen here that
would do that nicely.

Also if they have a policy against allowing customers control of Reverse
DNS does that mean that they only allow hosting a domain through them?

I'm going to pick up the O'Reilly's "bug book" this weekend, hopefully
the answers to at least some of my questions will be in there.

Mike Hebel