[geeks] The Next Big Thing (was: Oh my god...)

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 29 05:00:29 CST 2002

I think I am seeing the next big thing here in
the Netherlands: Mobile phones with built in
cameras that allow you to take a photo and send
it to another person via email or whatever.

In the last couple days I have seen people with
these phones waving them around and snapping pictures.
It is almost as bad as the people that walk around the city
with video cameras. They hold the things up and walk
about muttering dialog to the mic and miraculously avoid
getting hit by pedestrians, bicyclist, trams, busses
and cars.

What next?

--
Bill