[geeks] colored triangles in postscript

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Nov 26 15:46:08 CST 2002

OK, this isn't really my own work, but I finally figured out how to do
what I want to do.  Check out

http://cs.millersville.edu/~jdboyd/test2.pdf
and for the .ps code that was used to create that:
http://cs.millersville.edu/~jdboyd/test2.ps
(I'm on a windows machine that I can't install ghostview on, so I
convert my code to PDFs, which I can view).

I think that the subdivision in gouraudtriangle needs to be turned up a
bit.  I extracted this sample from a document SGI wrote, and they
apparently, got it from someone else who released it for free.

So, on to writing my global illumination solver with postscript
preview.  Well, not really right now since I have too much else to do,
but I am happy to have this working.

--
Joshua D. Boyd