[geeks] POWER5!!!!

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Nov 21 10:53:49 CST 2002

On Thursday, November 21, 2002, at 08:00 AM, Eric Dittman wrote:
> Unfortunately, that's why we are so buddy-buddy with Saudi
> Arabia even though a lot of the financing and manpower for
> the terrorists come from there.  I think it's time to stop
> being so diplomatic with Saudi Arabia just for their oil.

   ...and if the oil companies would stop snuffing every other energy
source to protect their profits, that wouldn't even matter.  So yet
again, the problem boils down to...you guessed it, suits! ;)

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "So you're really not gonna bite on the
St. Petersburg, FL              transvestite bait?"    -Doc Shipley