[geeks] sun legal strikes again!

R. Lonstein rlonstein at pobox.com
Thu Nov 14 23:36:37 CST 2002

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 09:42:52PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
	[snip]
> Magee (of the Inqurier) remove the *link* - apparently me mentioning
> upcoming systems' code names and some specs is illegal, too.

Illegal, hell. What they (whomever they might be. Hello Sun? Do you
know where your lawyers are?) bets on is that for an individual with
limited resources and time it is intimidating and inconvenient to
nitpick about what is legal and possibly end up in court. Apple has
played this game too when leaks spouted.

- Ross