[geeks] Back to the land of the big PX

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 8 02:48:38 CST 2002

Chris,

I understand your reasons for wanting to return to the USA
but assuming you were open to other countries in your
"neighborhood"...

How about France (I have seen some very cheap houses
there), Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium?

I do not know much about job opportunities but can
speak up for NL in terms of being right up there
with the "big" countries in terms of technology.

Where I live now in Amsterdam rental is probably equivalent
to what you would see in Boston. But traveling as little as
a half hour by train out of the city can bring prices down
quite a bit.

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 07:42:22AM -0000, Chris Byrne wrote:
> All,
>
> Well after 2 years in Ireland I've decided to go back to the states.
. . . .
<snip>
--
Bill