[geeks] jobs

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Nov 6 10:12:27 CST 2002

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 08:27:35AM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:

> Good luck finding something!  Hopefully you've become unemployed near
> the end of this whole crapfest and something will appear for you.
> Either way - don't give up.  There's still money in them thar hills you
> just have to be willing to move the corpses of the dead or find the rare
> unoccupied hilltop.

One of my friends just got a job driving petrol tankers.  UKP38k/yr, four
days on six off, and apparently they can't get enough of 'em.  The training
to get an HGV class 1 licence and a hazchem certificate costs a few hundred.
So if I don't find anything, I can always go and become a trucker.

--
David Cantrell