[geeks] jobs

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Wed Nov 6 08:27:35 CST 2002

David Cantrell wrote:

> FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Sorry to hear it!  Welcome to the ranks of the techno-dead - and believe
me some of us are quite rank! *drops decomposing body part*  Gee...I
hope I don't need that... ;-)

Good luck finding something!  Hopefully you've become unemployed near
the end of this whole crapfest and something will appear for you.
Either way - don't give up.  There's still money in them thar hills you
just have to be willing to move the corpses of the dead or find the rare
unoccupied hilltop.

Me, I'm still trying to find something that will keep some money flowing
in and allow me to be independant without gasping for air a year from
now.  *drops another body part*  Though I may have to move faster...

Mike Hebel