[geeks] FDDI

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Nov 5 18:03:34 CST 2002

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 07:00:40PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
> > or to getting Cresendo drivers written.  I've
> >heard people offer to work on cresendo support if someone would send
> >them the cards
>
>   Really?  I have a box full of those cards.  I'd happily send them
> somewhere to get drivers written.

I think it was over on rescue that the offer was made.  I seriously
considered sending mine, but realized it wasn't the same as the one that
was commonly available (or that is my recall now at least), and so I
didn't want to send it to him to keep, only to have him make a driver
and not be able to find a replacement.  It might have been Geoff
something or other.  I don't have the time to spend searching the rescue
archives now to find out who.

--
Joshua D. Boyd