[geeks] Car and such.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Mar 30 00:52:10 CST 2002

> All that for work I didn't even have to do. :) Of course, I'm assuming it
> will just turn over after having sat for three years. ;) If not... well,
> break out the engine hoist.

Which engine is in that?  Depending on which one it is, you might be
able to get a pre-oiler kit - essentially a shaft that you stick down
the distributor hole (after you remove it, of course) and spin it with a
drill to spin the oil pump.  Basically it'll get the oil flowing through
so you don't have *quite* so much scraping going on when you start it...

Kurt