[geeks] INSANE

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Fri Mar 29 11:30:51 CST 2002

> > this one is for all you car freaks
> >
> > http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/020328/deth026_1.html
> >

> Yes, the RAM SRT-10 is supposed bring that power to pickup trucks too.
> *That* is insane.

The SHOgun was insane.  A Taurus SHO engine in the back of a
Ford Festiva (or was it a Fiesta?  In any case, one of the
REAL SMALL Fords).

> On a similar note, I read Daimler Chrysler press release a couple days
> ago about the GT Cruiser.  215HP is respectable, but 245lb-ft of torque
> is goddam amazing.  That's just a hair shy of what my truck has.  Karin
> is getting a new car for Christmas...

The GT Cruiser addresses one of my problems with the PT Cruiser.
The other problem is the size.  I like the looks, I just want
one that is bigger.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net