[geeks] Early pix of new den setup...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Mar 25 01:55:58 CST 2002

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 11:46:29PM -0800, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> On Sunday, March 24, 2002, at 11:34 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
> >Not bad, dare I ask what that cost?
> Surplus from a local place.  $50. :-)

BASTARD.  I have to kill you now, you know. 8-)

> Very nice.  I like stuff like that, but I need room for the toys.  Dunno
> what my Sun count is, but I'm up to 28 Macs. (I think).

I've started getting rid of the boxes I dont actually *use*.

Right now, here at home, I have the Tadpole Voyager IIi "cute box" server
(http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/voyager.jpg), two Windows boxes (mostly SSH
terminals, web browsing, and games) and the Mac G4 Cube.  All the other
boxes are powered off...  The Voyager is the home DNS/local-web server and
does hot backups of the important stuff on the SunHELP machines via rsync..
ITS SO CUUUTE!  The Yaesu 2meter HT next to it gives you an idea of size..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net