[geeks] Me + Dog

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Mar 25 00:55:43 CST 2002

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 06:18:59AM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:

> Ever seen the Ice Age trailer where the squirell gets wide eyed and
> twiches his eyelid? My dog looks like that sometimes.

The squirel was the bast part of IceAge.

And to think, they raytraced the entire movie (hint, most people use scanline
renderers under the theory that raytracing is too slow).

I keep thinking of writing a ray tracer.  If I start to feel that I know
how to do a good physics based motion blur, I might actually do it.

--
Joshua D. Boyd