[geeks] I want one...

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Sun Mar 24 21:37:45 CST 2002

"R. Lonstein" wrote:

> Mine was a CB360T. Followed by an '81 CB750C.

Now that you remind me, it was a CB650S(c?). Don't recall the year (of
the bike). Cost me $700 with under 2500 miles on it. If my brother
hadn't "borrowed" it when I was out of town and left it where it broke
down, I might still have it. On the other hand, I wouldn't have had the
opportunity to own any of the other bikes I've had, which would be a sad
thing.

> issue. But, yes, I think about it every time I get about two or three
> hours out and think how annoying the vibration is above 5500rpm and how
> under-powered it feels below that

Yep, all the reasons to move up to a 900 or bigger. I did Baltimore -
New Orleans and back on a Triumph 650 twin. *That* was vibrator city.

---sambo