[geeks] I want one...

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Sun Mar 24 10:53:03 CST 2002

On Sun, 24 Mar 2002 s at avoidant.org wrote:
> Oh, absolutely. But, I didn't take such mundane considerations as cost
> into account

you almost have to take cost into account...those things are marketed for
the cutesy vintage imac loving, starbucks sipping crowd that wants a toy
for reasonable price. note i said toy, as its so small of an engine that
no normal sized human (anything over 150lbs) could ride it without it
dying quickly.

, as I wouldn't be buying either. My last bike was an 1100cc
> Capital-M Motorcycle, and my next one will be similar. Or an Indian of
> any size. Which, if you want to talk about paying through the nose...
> how about $22,995 for the Indian I'd really like to have?

personally, i wouldnt pay that much for something with only two wheels.
but then, i don't like the idea of laying down a bike going 80mph either
:)

my scooter suits me. it currently gets about 100 feet to the gallon, and
was good value for the money.

--a