[geeks] godaddy

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 23 09:04:23 CST 2002

I have 64 domains with them. Never a problem and they do what they say they
will do. Of course, netsol makes any other registrar seem like a god. I did
have a few with TheRegistrars, and netsol bought them. It was a nightmare
trying to get the domains off netsol as  they screwed the admin panel so
that it was impossible.

I often consider the whole range of what a company does to decide if they
are good to deal with. This year I did my taxes on godaddy's online tax
filing system (odd sideline for a domain registrar). It was great. Beat
Taxcut/whatever PC based software to hell and was fast/cheap/worked (gee, I
got to pick THREE!).

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751