[geeks] Re: [rescue] Re: Sad end to SGI Power Challenge XL story

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Fri Mar 22 02:03:07 CST 2002

On Thursday, March 21, 2002, at 07:56 , Amy wrote:

>> They stole a good chunk of my life.
>
> how's this?

I spent far too much time sleeping (or not) at work to baby that XL.
Plus, the "week of hell" when the GSDB was down due to their stupidity
was also the week that I had Chan's family in town, the first time they
had all been together in a while.  I was supposed to have that week off,
I didn't even get to see them for more than a few minutes.

-Pete