[geeks] flashback

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Wed Mar 20 13:58:22 CST 2002

[ On Wednesday, March 20, 2002 at 09:48:18 (-0800), Fogg, James wrote: ]
> Subject: [geeks] flashback
>
> They are great fun to read. Kinda like reading old copies of 73 magazine or
> the home electronics mags.

wanna buy a slightly moldy collection of byte, etc. going back to the late 1970's?

(actually I don't really want to part with them, but for the right price....)

(I think some of them are still packed away in my grandmother's house on
our farm in Sask., but then again they may have been pitched despite my
requests that they be kept....)

Speaking of moldy flashbacks -- I just saw a story on the news the other
day about idiot stupid lame paranoid lazy wasteful no-good-for-nothing
government employees (including some judges and court officials!) in
Calgary not wanting to even work in the same building where some records
in a store room have started growing a mildly toxic mold.  Hah!  They
should all be forced to clean out my garage over and over and over
again.  They've already closed one old building where some judge claimed
he suffered occasional light headedness while working.  Calgarians and
Albertans will now probably have to pay tens of millions of dollars to
clean up a wee bit of mold that any sane person would just treat with
respect and not breath in too deeply.....  The news cameras couldn't
find one bit of moldy paper to show, and they only alleged that the mold
they showed in a test lab's microscope was from the same records room.....

--
								Greg A. Woods