[geeks] New Suit Trends

Tom Borton tborton at usa.net
Tue Mar 19 16:57:25 CST 2002

My boss has that attitude, but then the project I was in charge of
ended, and I'm now assigned to project (with the same boss) where the
lead is big into micro-management.  She hasn't figured out that myself
and the other developer are playing the metrics game to the hilt.  She
still does it despite the fact that I was the *only* one to deliver
stable code in time for the last build - I've just spent the last few
weeks tracking down others' bugs (ok, a couple were my own).

My boss knows I'm doing it but lets me get away with it because she
knows that I was the only to have stable code and that I work much
better if I schedule family time into my day (telecommute).

I'm spoiled...

Tom