[geeks] New Suit Trends

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Mar 19 19:14:04 CST 2002

> it seems to me that with a sane firewall, it is a cheap way to keep workers
> happy, and if they are productive enough (would I be more productive w/o
> internet access?  Probably not.  Would I be less productive?  perhaps), who
> cares?  But then, maybe my view is skewed from years of places that expect
> results, not just me putting in my time.

I totally agree.

The company I currently work has a hands-off policy when it comes to me
and my crew.  As long as goals are accomplished and progress is made,
who cares when you do it or how.  We don't even have set office hours.
If this company ever goes under I'm not going to be able to work
anywhere else...

Kurt