[geeks] Palm Pilot "rescue"

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Mar 18 18:24:51 CST 2002

> Which adapter do you have?  What cars have you used it on?  How do you
> like it?
>
> I've been thinking of getting the Auterra one (www.auterraweb.com) for use
> with my Vx.

I have the Auterra.  I chose because it cost less than other tools,
seems to be a very mature product, and all software upgrades and
database additions are free (at least at present).

Since I tend to tweak my vehicles on a regular basis it helps me find
stuff like misfires, rich fuel conditions, failed O2 sensors, etc.

If you like to wrench your own vehicle, I highly recommend it.

My bike, when I get around to building the engine, is going to have an
ODBII port so that I can tune the injectors, timing, etc.  I might not
be able to do with Auterra's tool, but it'll be a start in the right
direction.

Kurt