[geeks] Solaris vfstab

Bertrand_Hutin at notes.amdahl.com Bertrand_Hutin at notes.amdahl.com
Mon Mar 18 07:25:21 CST 2002

the device to use for fsck.

                    Joshua D Boyd
                    <jdboyd at cs.millers        To:     geeks at sunhelp.org
                    ville.edu>                cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     [geeks] Solaris vfstab
                    geeks-admin at sunhel
                    p.org

                    18/03/2002 14:19
                    Please respond to
                    geeks

In the vfstab file, the second field in the line contains an entry like
/dev/rdsk/c0t1d0s0.  What is that about?

Also, in the format program, when I use the type command, then select auto
configure, it often fails for me on different machines and different
drives.
Is this something I should be worried about?

--
Joshua D. Boyd