[geeks] Being a guy, and being sentimental.

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 18 05:25:13 CST 2002

Or maybe he just hates to throw anything out? If he "loved" it, would he
have demoted it to a utility table?

OK, so I don't throw out anything usefull either. Maybe it isn't a good
coffe table, but it can keep computers off the floor. When it finaly has no
purpose, use it as firewood. Nothing should go to a landfill unless
absolutely nothing more can be done with an item.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751