[geeks] ADMINISTRIVIA: Changes to mail delivery policies

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Thu Mar 14 19:53:07 CST 2002

On Thursday, March 14, 2002, at 02:11 , Greg A. Woods wrote:

> (now hopefully I haven't sprinkled too much technical crap in there!)

Oh, golly gosh!  I'm so glad you're there to prevent us from getting too
mired down in all those difficult "technical" details.  Sheesh.  It
amazes me that any of us got to where we are without having you there to
point out how we're doing it (or referring to it) so wrongly.

My only question is this: Do you spell it with or without the hyphen?

-Pete, who rarely gets grumpy, but is tired of people who incessantly
belabor a truly trivial point.  Not to mention people who think that
they know the "correct" answer, when in truth there isn't one.