[geeks] OH YEAH

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Thu Mar 14 19:41:54 CST 2002

On Thursday, March 14, 2002, at 02:26 , Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Yeah, I know that most people do other things with their workstations.
> It
> just bugs the heck out of me when Sun starts talking about take that
> SGI,
> and they talk about how their machines are good for DCC (market speak
> meaning
> digital content creation, which is stupid because even a C64 is good for
> creating digital content, assuming you are a writer or such).

Just to clarify, when I speak on this list, I do not speak for Sun.
(Hence the "pwargo at basenji.com" email address.)  It is a fact that I
work for them, but I do have a mind of my own.

Having said that, I hate *&$%(&^@!! SGI, as many of you well know.  They
caused me all sorts of grief in a previous job, and their shoddy support
and poor planning make me want to spew lung butter all over the room.

-Pete