[geeks] Kurt is loaded with Octane-y goodness...

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Thu Mar 14 18:15:52 CST 2002

> Well, it is $12.95 for a ticket to Famous Player's Silver City
> theater's here in Winnipeg. That equals over $17 USD. No wonder most
> people are so willing to just wait for the movie on DVD or Video and
> pay $5 to see it like 5 times if you want.

	I pay $7.50 in Oregon... and even then I only see movies like once
every 2 months. Add in Popcorn/drinks... I'll just wait for it to come out
on DVD. Heck... for that price if I like the movie I'll just buy it!
	That being said... we get movie ticket discounts at work and free
tickets are passed out as incentive.... so I end up only actually paying
one out of three times.

	Rick