[geeks] Kurt is loaded with Octane-y goodness...

Dave Kimmel criscokid at v-wave.com
Thu Mar 14 10:49:40 CST 2002

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:

> $12 a ticket? Is that normal, in the states?
> Geez... I though spending almost $17 on CD's and $6 or $7 on movie
> tickets over here is way too much...

I can't speak for the states, the $12 was for the good theaters in Canada.
These are the ones with stadium seating, gigantic screens and fantastic
sound.  The "normal" ones cost, the last time I went, around $9.  I figure
that if I'm gonna pay that price, another $3 or so to get a nicer
experience won't hurt.

-- Dave Kimmel
   criscokid at v-wave.com