[geeks] RE: [rescue] satellite internet service

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Wed Mar 13 23:40:41 CST 2002

I personally get the rather strong impression that the cable company
is plain greedy and they are trying to force him to pay their $4 a
foot, which is incredible. I would tell hem where to go and run a
wire to a neighbor.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Webmaster, Geek, Blogger.

Geek Blog online http://www.geekblog.net/