[geeks] car question (RESOLVED)

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Tue Mar 12 03:32:03 CST 2002

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Peter Street wrote:
> $300!  Ouch - you got ripped of on that battery!  I just had a new

Midas does exhaust systems and a bit more. They did a warranty replacement
on the muffler for my car; we didn't realize we had been driving without
one until we saw the bright, shiny new one sticking out from under the
back of the car. The car really wasn't that loud to begin with. It was
quieter then than our other cars; one day I pulled in and let the engine
run for a while before shutting it down -- my father thought a pickup had
pulled into the driveway. :-/