[geeks] Indigo2 irix(need help)

David Jellison davidjellison at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 22:56:47 CST 2002

yes either scsi harddrive is set to id 1 I have 2 i've been trying to get it
working with one of them, one is externel and one internal. Dose the
internal scsi bus auto terminate? or do i need to term the drive as it is
the only drive i have on the internal controller. i have the path set to
/unix for default booting, but dose the mini root use this? or should i set
it to somthing else? also dose the 6.2 cd's cover all hardware? or are there
several different one's? i have an IP28 10k,
Thank you
David