[geeks] Indigo2 irix(need help)

David Jellison davidjellison at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 22:42:02 CST 2002

I have set the external drive as the boot drive, I tried the install again,
it goes threw the copying of the install files(mini root) to the swap
partion (1,1,1) is the swap and (1,1,8) is the volume header?
with (1,1,0) being the volume.  and after it copys the install files it is
trying to boot the mini root system from the swap, but gives
unable to execute S1 D1 L0 P1 /unix.IP28  media not loaded
unable to load S1 D1 L0 P1/unix.ip28 no recognizable file system on device.
this is after i have run fx.64 from the cd and made the drive the default
root drive and boot drive in the prom.