[geeks] please mediate for the sake of my marriage

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 11 09:23:04 CST 2002

Defiantly square. Sorry, but round makes it look like a Chinese restaurant.

Now, if it were a Victorian architecture, an octagon or oval would be
extremely cool, but not side-by-side. I haven't seen too many good uses of
round windows, except in extreme-modern architecture. And I find
extreme-modern (stainless, iron, concrete, odd geometry, etc.) interesting
for about 1-hour, after that I want to go home.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751