[geeks] Server monitoring software

Bertrand_Hutin at notes.amdahl.com Bertrand_Hutin at notes.amdahl.com
Mon Mar 11 03:17:00 CST 2002

bigbrother: bb4.com

                    Jonathan
                    Eisch                To:     <geeks at sunhelp.org>
                    <jeisch at boku.        cc:
                    net>                 Subject:     [geeks] Server monitoring software
                    Sent by:
                    geeks-admin at s
                    unhelp.org

                    11/03/2002
                    02:56
                    Please
                    respond to
                    geeks

Hi All,

I'm looking for some software that would monitor some web and ftp servers
for me, and alert me if they are not available (preferably through e-mail,
sms would be cool too.)  It would be running on a Solaris or NetBSD (sparc)
box.

-Jonathan