[geeks] Available: Sun AXe board

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Mar 9 12:46:23 CST 2002

I've got a Sun AXe (OEM version of the U5/U10, ATX form factor, uses
normal ATX power supply, U5/U10 RAM, IDE drives, PS2 kb/mouse) available.
Has fixed-configuration 300Mhz/256K CPU.  Onboard 24bit framebuffer.
Was the main SunHELP server for over a year and a half.

*HOWEVER*  This board has a flaky L2 cache; it never caused me problems,
but Jonathan P. had problems with it on large data writes.

Will trade for something else interesting.  I just need to get it out of
the way. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford