[geeks] Booze and Religion

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Mar 9 09:08:40 CST 2002

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 08:00:57PM -0800, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> I might be an idiot - but I'm 70 pounds lighter today than I was 3 years
> ago, and I've kept it off for 3 years, with no ill effects.  In fact,
> there's all kinds of beneficial effects to Atkins-type diets for folks
> with diabetes and  hypoglycemia (as well as your average sugar-addict).

I lost about 40 pounds over the course of four months a few years ago, from
working so much that I was too tired to cook or even microwave a tv dinner
when I got home, and being too broke to order pizza delivered.

Right now I'm losing weight by cutting down from a six-pack of cokes a day
to one or two "zero calorie" (which actually have JUST UNDER one calorie..
marketing purposes) soft drinks a day.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford