[geeks] OW.

bill pointon wpointon at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 8 18:53:17 CST 2002

i am reading and responding late as usual but we seem to have a
misunderstanding of the term wine as often used in the bible --as they
lived in a desert region the availability of water was limited so they
used wine often to drink - but in this case it meant unfermented fruit
juice ---- wine coming from the same root word as vine - meaning fruit
of the vine -- billp