[geeks] For Dave M - Fscking Suits

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Mar 7 22:09:31 CST 2002

> Unfortunately, my job is transitioning us from dual processor Octane2
> to P4/WIN2K because "It's the Right Thing To Do" since SGI is so
> clearly going out of business (the sarcasm is mine).

Run, don't walk, to you car with that Ocatne2 - and mail it to me.  Tell
your boss that it's worthless, because SGI is clearly going out of business,
and take a second one for yourself...

That P4 machine better havesome serious rocks, or it ain't gonna measure up.
Wait, I don't think it's gonna measure up - no matter how big it's balls
are.

Kurt