[geeks] For Dave M - Fscking Suits

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Mar 6 16:54:20 CST 2002

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 05:46:57PM -0500, s at avoidant.org wrote:

> When I can, I'll get the suits out of my life. You can count on that.
> But in the meantime, I'll have to put up with them. Principle don't buy
> groceries.

<wiseass>

I have yet to meet a principle that didn't buy groceries.  While principles
are essentially suits, unlike CEO's, principles don't make enough to hire
a chef or eat out of the time.  Still, that doesn't stop principles from
doing suit like things to real teachers.

</wiseass>

I had to sign my first NDA today.  I wasn't real happy about it, but I needed
the publications I'll get...

Back to coding...

--
Joshua D. Boyd