[geeks] any opinions on SVG

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 29 14:40:12 CDT 2002

I have been looking around at references and documentation
for SVG. It is all kind of confusing to me as the best
method for serving up SVG content.

Does anyone have what they consider a good approach
to this? In particular, what is the best browser to
view the content on and what is the best way to
offer it on the server side? I have developed somewhere
in my mind an aversion to java. I dont know if that
is a fair thing to do as java may be the way of the
future. But perhaps you guys know better. Suggestions?

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL