[geeks] quiet tonight

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Jun 28 23:17:53 CDT 2002

On June 28, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > > SG-1 has been kicking some *serious* ass since moving to the SciFi channel.
> >   It's always kicked serious ass, if you ask me.  That's some damn
> > good stuff.
>
> Never seen it; i didnt even know they'd made a tv show after the movie.

  The movie didn't seem (to me) to leave much room for a sequel, much
less a series, but they did a DAMN fine job of it.  Don't watch
anything from the series, though, until you see the double-length
first episode...the series likely won't make much sense and will seem
pretty silly unless you've seen the beginning.

  Seriously, it's well worth it.  The first season is available on DVD.

        -Dave