[geeks] quiet tonight

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Fri Jun 28 23:15:00 CDT 2002

> On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 11:58:03PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> > > SG-1 has been kicking some *serious* ass since moving to the SciFi channel.
> >   It's always kicked serious ass, if you ask me.  That's some damn
> > good stuff.
>
> Never seen it; i didnt even know they'd made a tv show after the movie.

The first season is out on DVD, second season is due out in mid Sept.

Dave's right, its always kicked serious ass.  Its got good writers that
maintain an excellent story line, good character development, and above
all...plot and technical consistency throughout the series.  None of the
typical Star Trek stuff about "Hey, it works like this in Episode 6, but
when we get to Episode 34 we need it to work totally opposite due to a
plot hole".